English IME dictionary for Japanese learners
Good news for Japanese learners who have difficulties to choose right kanji when you type Japanese texts.
You can add english translation to your Google Japanese IME so that you could choose right kanji easily !!!
1) Install Google Japanese IME
2) Download English IME Dictionary (Right click and Save link as)
3) Import the English IME Dictionary to your Google Japanese IME
※ The Install method for new version of Windows 10 has changed.
1) Right click on Google IME Icon and choose Dictionary tool
2) Tools => Import as new dictionary
This IME file is produced by Jun Arisue
in using JMdict of Jim Breen
in accordance with the license provisions of the Electronic Dictionaries Research Group. See http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/edict.html and http://www.edrdg.org/